Helping you grow your business, or navigate challenging business problems
With an extensive career in both legal and business consulting, Kevin Weeks leads all business consulting services at MerGen Law. For over 25 years, Kevin has worked with businesses in a wide range of industries, consulting on everything from legal matters to operational and technological challenges.
Our legal consulting services include:
- Business transition planning and coaching.
- Intellectual property considerations, copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets.
- Technology consulting for investment or systems design.
- Mergers, acquisitions and settlements.
- Public company filings, responsibilities, SEC, SASD, and securities matters.
- Negotiating and closing large complex commercial and corporate transactions.
Why Work With a Legal Consultant
Business consultants can provide a great deal of value for your business but, in many cases, advice you receive will have legal consequences and there is no substitute for legal advice provided by a lawyer with many years of real business experience.
Information from your accountant and other advisors can be invaluable when providing legal advice.
We have worked with hundreds of businesses (big and small), from startups to major public companies. With our wealth of experience, we can help you achieve your business goals.